Please note: This is the last episode in this season as I’m taking a break from the podcast while I move back to the UK. If you’d like to get in touch please find me at @holistichealingproject or via my website www.drlaurenmacdonald.com
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean by Integrative Medicine
- Dani’s journey to working with cannabis
- The endocannabinoid system in the human body
- The cannabis plant and key cannabinoids including CBD and THC
- The various uses for industrial hemp
- Current indications for medical cannabis eg. chronic pain, epilepsy, MS, chemotherapy-related nausea etc
- The challenges prescribers in the UK currently face
- Cannabis and cancer
- Over-the-counter CBD, potential uses and the wellness industry
- Dani’s new book The CBD Bible [out now]
- And so much more…
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this rapidly growing industry. Have you tried CBD oil? Let me know @holistichealingproject.
Find out more about Dani at: www.drdanigordon.com and @drdanigordon.
The CBD Bible is available to buy at all good bookshops now. Please support local booksellers whenever possible.
A Fascinate Productions podcast